Complete the children's bedroom or baby room with this Arabic name panel (and the optional smaller Latin name panel).
(length x height, in cm)
- Small - 39 (maximum) x 29 (maximum)
- Medium - 59 (maximum) x 44 (maximum)
- Large - 79 (maximum) x 59 (maximum)
- The small Latin panel is approximately 30% of the size of the Arabic panel (based on height)
ATTENTION: Depending on the number of letters, the length or the height is decisive, see the pictures for an illustration of the formats.
You choose from no less than 20 different colors (3 to 6mm thick) and materials. Islamic Gifts mainly works with 2 types of materials:
- Wood: (Material selection 1 to 8): FSC-approved birch wood (6mm thick) or veneered MDF (4 mm thick). There are 10 different color / material options possible. NOTE: Wood is a natural product, so color and structure may differ from the material / color examples shown.
- Acrylic glass (Material choice 9 to 20): Acrylic glass, also known as Plexiglas or Perspex, is a synthetic material. Acrylic glassoffered by Islamic Gifts is (partially) recycled, is produced in Europe and meets strict quality requirements.
More information about the materials can be found here.
How to mount?
You can paste the Arabic letters with double-sided adhesive tape (optional) or attach with mounting kit (not included). ATTENTION: It is your responsibility to check whether your wall is suitable for this (not possible for rough surfaces). For more information see step 4 and 5 of our installation manual. The (optional) small Latin name panel is supplied with strong double-sided adhesive tape.
Based on your specifications, the panels will be tailor produced with extreme care and precision. Depending on the production queue, this can take up to 3 weeks. Express orders (delivery time <1 week) are possible at a surcharge. You can email us for the possibilities.
Indecisive about the colour
Still indecisive out the color? Do not have the possilibity to visit the Islamic Gifts NL workshop? Order a sample package with two different colors to be sure of your color choice before placing the definite order.